Online registration is now closed.
On Site Registration Desk will be open at the CCIB - Centre Convencions Internacional de Barcelona as follows:
|Monday , May 9, 2016 ||08:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday, May 10, 2016 ||07:30 - 20:30|
|Wednesday , May 11, 2016 ||07:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday , May 12, 2016 ||08:00 - 13:30|
Registration Fees in Euro.
Fees apply to payment received prior to the indicated Registration Deadlines.
March 8, 2016
March 9 – April 19, 2016
From April 20, 2016
|ESO Members||€ 460||€ 560||€ 610|
|New ESO Members****||€ 460||€ 560||€ 610|
|Full Participant – Non Member||€ 590||€ 680||€ 730|
|Participants from Low/Low-Middle Economy Countries*||€ 290||€ 340||€ 450|
|Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health **||€ 300||€ 350||€ 460|
|Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health ** – from Low/Low Middle Economy Countries * ||€ 100||€ 100||€ 150|
|Teaching Courses & Workshops ***|
* Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
** Student, Trainees, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Dieticians - in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
*** Tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Each course has limited places. Applicable for Conference participants only.
****Join ESO today and profit from a reduced ESOC registration fee and many other benefits. You are kindly asked to apply for ESO membership at
www.eso-stroke.org within the next 48 hours in order to qualify for this reduced registration fee. If ESO will not receive your membership application, your registration fee will be changed to full participant - non member
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
o Participation in all scientific sessions
o All printed Conference materials
o An invitation to the Welcome Reception
o Entrance to the Exhibition
o Refreshments as per times scheduled in the scientific programme
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 Euro admission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESO 2016 Barcelona, Conference (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1 211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-701
IBAN No: CH60 0483 5069 3980 5270 1
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Prior to March 8, 2016 - Full refund less Euro 30.00 handling fees.
- From March 9, 2016 - until April 19, 2016 - 50% refund.
- From April 20, 2016 - No refund.
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact: email@example.com
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ESOC 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140